Re: [eclipselink-users] Odd problem with BeansBinding since upgrading Eclipse Link to 1.1 (only with static weaving)

Hi Chris,

eclipselink.weaving.lazy is true by default. That is why I suggested removing that property. Including it will not cause any harm, it is just unnecessary.

Ideally, it would be good to have a bug filed for this with some instructions for how to reproduce it since if there is anything we can do to make these things work together, we would want to do that. If you have time, it would be great if you could file a bug with as much detail as you have time to produce. If not, that is fine too.

Thanks,
Tom

t3_chris wrote:
Hi Tom!

The properties set you suggest doesn't include eclipselink.weaving.lazy
which
is very important to me. In fact this is the reason why I started to use
static weaving. Do you think there could occur a problem if I enable lazy in
addition to your set?

If you suggest  to investigate further in this case I would be happy to
supply you with a simple demo project clearly pointing out the problem. I
think it would be the right decision to solve this issue. Anyway, my problem
is solved but I am able and willing to to invest more time in that issue, if
we can find the reason for the problem. (I hope my bad english does
transport what I actually mean)

Best regards,
Chris

Back to the top