Re: [eclipselink-users] Odd problem with BeansBinding since upgrading Eclipse Link to 1.1 (only with static weaving)

With eclipselink.weaving set to false, no weaving should occur. If you run through the static weaver with eclipselink.weaving set to false, do your classes appear to be weaved. You should be able to compare the sizes of the class files before and after the weaving step to get a general idea. For a more specific idea, you can check for the following interface by either decompiling or reflection:

org.eclipse.persistence.internal.weaving.PersistenceWeaved

t3_chris wrote:
Now i've tried with that set of properties:

<properties>
      <property name="eclipselink.weaving" value="static"/>
      <property name="eclipselink.weaving.lazy" value="false"/>
</properties>

But i get Exceptions which prevent me from firing up my application:

Exception [EclipseLink-1] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 1.1.0.r3634):
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DescriptorException
Exception Description: The attribute [employee] is not declared as type
ValueHolderInterface, but its mapping uses indirection.
Mapping: org.eclipse.persistence.mappings.OneToOneMapping[employee]
Descriptor: RelationalDescriptor(com.vendidata.gollum.businesslogic.EasyData
--> [DatabaseTable(easydata)])

Then i went further with that set of properties:
<properties>
      <property name="eclipselink.weaving" value="false"/>
      <property name="eclipselink.weaving.lazy" value="false"/>
</properties>

With that set i can start my app, load data BUT beans binding isn't working.
The only way to get it working, is to remove the weaving stuff from
persistence.xml and
remove the static weaving task from my build.xml-script.

Back to the top