Re: [eclipselink-users] Overwrite session manager settings

Tom,

is it possible to specify the database server on an EntityManager basis?

In other words, what can you do if you want to connect to loads of different hosts, but don't want to recreate EntityManagerFactory for each one (since that takes ages).

Jaka