[eclipselink-users] Overwrite session manager settings

Is it possible to overwrite the settings made in the persistence.xml when creating the EntityManager using an EntityManagerFactory.create(Map)?
It seems like that the properties I am handing in are not valued.

Is it in any other way possible to set certain persistence.xml values from within the program? I mean I cannot seriously be asked to put login credentials inside a JAR? I would like the user to configure those values and feed them to EclipseLink programmatically not from the persistence.xml.

Thanks for your help!
Phil

Back to the top