Re: [eclipselink-users] toplink-essentials-agent.jar for Eclipselink

The problem is not as simple as I had first thought ;)

toplink-essentials-agent.jar is fine except for the fact that its manifest
file contains "Class-Path: toplink-essentials.jar". Obviously I would need
to modify this manifest file to refer to the obfuscated JAR file instead, so
maybe having a separate file isn't of much help to me after all...

This makes me wonder why Toplink had a separate file to begin with...? I was
under the impression it was a self-contained JAR file.

Gili