[eclipselink-users] Trouble with Maven repository/artifacts

Hi,
The wiki says to use:
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?r=1&nf=1&file=/technology/eclipselink/maven.repo
and a post from March says to use: http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Maven

Adding either of these repos to my parent POM results in errors such as
this:
---
Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.springframework.osgi:junit.osgi' from the
repository: Unable to read local copy of metadata:
Cannot read metadata from
'c:\docume~1\jkosmoski\.m2\repository\org\springframework\osgi\junit.osgi\3.8.2-SNAPSHOT\maven-metadat
a-eclipselink-repository.xml': end tag name   must match start tag name
from line 70 (position: START_TAG seen ... /skins/eclipse/wiki_header.jpg
... @70:74)
  org.springframework.osgi:junit.osgi:pom:3.8.2-SNAPSHOT
---
I was able to pull some artifacts down, but the .pom files contained HTML
(from the wiki?) and the jars were the wrong sizes and appeared to have
nothing in them.

I was able to manually pull the stuff down and artificially fill in my local
repository, but hopefully we can get this corrected.  Thanks, - Jon