Re: [eclipselink-users] ADF Biz Services vs EclipseLink

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 10:35 PM, <DOUGLAS.CLARKE@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Frans,

I am not familiar with ADF Biz Services/Components and the persisting using XML? I asked some of my contacts on the ADF team and they were not sure what you were referring to either. Is this possibly part of the metadata service?

Oracle TopLink (including EclipseLink) continues to be a core part of the Oracle Fusion Middleware strategy and is supported as a solution option within ADF. The ODTUG audience tends to be more forms based and the more declarative programming model tends to be demonstrated.

right, the event is 60% Form people, that oracle try to switch to Fusion, and almost all the ADF is BC , and no toplink there.

i am seeking a list that feature inside BC's XML can comparable with JPA.

so we can have JPA implementation that work smiliar with BC

there is a Apex vs BC saga, but JPA lost in the race

i wish can try that