Re: [eclipselink-users] Will EclipseLink work in a true autocommit environment?

Ok, since I'm creating my connection with the JDBC properties in my
persistence unit, the only way I could think to get at the
DatabaseLogin was getting it from my session in my EM before I start
it, however calling em.begin() still causes it to create a transaction
on the database, I guess i'll have to dig in to the code a bit more.

This really isn't a show stopper for me, but I'd be interested if it's possible.

Thanks