Re: [eclipselink-users] Hibernate ID Migration

EclipseLink (and JPA) do not have a UUID generator, you could implement your
own through subclassing the Sequence class
(org.eclipse.persistence.sequencing) (and perhaps contribute it to
EclipseLink), but I would recommend you use one of the standard id
generators.

James,

i dont get it.

we use the UUID because we have bad experience with PrimaryKey Implementation esp for sync mechanism.

is the table sequence directlyfrom database or like hibernate's UUID