|[eclipselink-users] EclipseLinkM6 doesn't properly detect added/changed details|
Hi, I'm hitting a serious issue using EclipseLinkM6. Our application declares a master|detail relationship between families and products. Data gets loaded asynchronously via Quartz which uses EclipseLink EntityManager's. What we're seeing is that after a successful import the master records show up in the application, but drilling down on the details doesn't show any details. An actual database query tells us that there *are* details available. Now when we restart our container (Tomcat6) and revisit the master|detail forms, the details *do* show up nicely. This behavior is the same for a pooling datasource em, as well as for a non-pooling, non-datasource em. What I find strange is that the master records do show up, but the details only after container restart. My guess is that EclipseLink doesn't properly detect changed associations. Please tell me it isn't so - and that we're doing something wrong. Thanks, -J.
Back to the top