[eclipselink-users] How to unmarshal selective data per subclass

Hello

I have an abstract class Product that contains a List<Characteristic> characteristics;

I also have two subclasses Lamp and Gear that extend this Product Class.

I was wondering if it is possible to unmarshall the characteristics only for Lamp Classes.
When it is a Gear I don't want the characteristics to be unmarshalled.

Is this possible? And how can I do this?
Do I need some kind of afterLoader descriptor?

Leon

Back to the top