Re: [eclipselink-users] JavaOne events?

Wonseok Kim wrote:
Hello all,

2008 JavaOne is coming and I am going to attend it.
I found there are 3 sessions related to EclipseLink in CommunityOne and JavaOne catalog. (I updated http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Presentations#Upcoming_Events page to reflect the CommunityOne session as well)

      CommunityOne 2008
      <http://developers.sun.com/events/communityone/> - May 5, San
      Francisco, California

    * The Java™ Persistence API in the GlassFish™ V3 Application
      Server with EclipseLink
      <http://www28.cplan.com/cc197/session_details.jsp?isid=297910&ilocation_id=197-1&ilanguage=english>:
      Doug Clarke & Shaun Smith - 17:05-18:00 at Moscone North - Hall
      E 135

      JavaOne 2008 <http://java.sun.com/javaone/sf/index.jsp> - May
      6-9, San Francisco, California

    * Developing Java™ Persistence API Applications with the NetBeans™
      IDE and EclipseLink (TS-5400)
      <https://www28.cplan.com/cc191/session_details.jsp?isid=295400&ilocation_id=191-1&ilanguage=english>:
      Doug Clarke (Oracle)
      <https://www28.cplan.com/cc191/speaker_details.jsp?isid=295388&ilocation_id=191-1&ilanguage=english&icontact_id=16304>
      and Andrea Badea (Sun)
          o Tuesday May 06 16:40 - 17:40
    * The Java™ Persistence API on the Grid (BOF-5388)
      <https://www28.cplan.com/cc191/session_details.jsp?isid=295388&ilocation_id=191-1&ilanguage=english>:
      Mike Keith
      <https://www28.cplan.com/cc191/speaker_details.jsp?isid=295388&ilocation_id=191-1&ilanguage=english&icontact_id=14802>
      & Doug Clarke
      <https://www28.cplan.com/cc191/speaker_details.jsp?isid=295388&ilocation_id=191-1&ilanguage=english&icontact_id=16304>

          o Thursday May 08 18:30 - 19:20

Is there any other event?
I plan to go to the 1st and 3rd sessions and I hope to meet EclipseLink team members there. Are other team members going to be there?
I will be at java one. Lets plan to meet after the CommunityOne session above.

-Mitesh
If I could join any off-line gathering, It would be great to me as well.

Hope to meet you there~

Cheers,
-Wonseok