RE: [eclipselink-users] JavaOne events?

Wonseok,

From the team here in Ottawa/Toronto we'll have Shaun Smith, Mike Keith, and myself at the conference. We would definitely be interested in meeting up with you and anyone else on this list at the show. The best place to connect with us will be at the Oracle booth in exhibit hall and we try to schedule any get together from there.

Cheers,

Doug
-----Original Message-----
From: Wonseok Kim [mailto:guruwons@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 11:40 AM
To: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipselink-users] JavaOne events?

Hello all,

2008 JavaOne is coming and I am going to attend it.
I found there are 3 sessions related to EclipseLink in CommunityOne and JavaOne catalog.
(I updated http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Presentations#Upcoming_Events page to reflect the CommunityOne session as well)

CommunityOne 2008 - May 5, San Francisco, California

JavaOne 2008 - May 6-9, San Francisco, California

Is there any other event?
I plan to go to the 1st and 3rd sessions and I hope to meet EclipseLink team members there. Are other team members going to be there?
If I could join any off-line gathering, It would be great to me as well.

Hope to meet you there~

Cheers,
-Wonseok

Back to the top