|RE: [eclipselink-users] JavaOne events?|
-----Original Message-----Hello all,
From: Wonseok Kim [mailto:guruwons@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 11:40 AM
Subject: [eclipselink-users] JavaOne events?
2008 JavaOne is coming and I am going to attend it.
I found there are 3 sessions related to EclipseLink in CommunityOne and JavaOne catalog.
(I updated http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Presentations#Upcoming_Events page to reflect the CommunityOne session as well)
CommunityOne 2008 - May 5, San Francisco, California
- The Java™ Persistence API in the GlassFish™ V3 Application Server with EclipseLink: Doug Clarke & Shaun Smith - 17:05-18:00 at Moscone North - Hall E 135
JavaOne 2008 - May 6-9, San Francisco, California
Is there any other event?
- Developing Java™ Persistence API Applications with the NetBeans™ IDE and EclipseLink (TS-5400): Doug Clarke (Oracle) and Andrea Badea (Sun)
- Tuesday May 06 16:40 - 17:40
- The Java™ Persistence API on the Grid (BOF-5388): Mike Keith & Doug Clarke
- Thursday May 08 18:30 - 19:20
I plan to go to the 1st and 3rd sessions and I hope to meet EclipseLink team members there. Are other team members going to be there?
If I could join any off-line gathering, It would be great to me as well.
Hope to meet you there~
Back to the top