Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink Example: Editor Based CRUD with JFace Databinding (Derby DB)

I thought I had gotten rid of the PojoObservables stuff, sorry about
that. I took out the last import so you don't need that anymore, you
can update the ui package from svn to get the latest.

As for the DB, you need the Derby Demo DB, you can get it here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/OSGi_Proof_of_Concept#Demo_Setup

Let me know if that works & thanks for trying it out.

Tim