[eclipselink-users] OSGi Proof of Concept Update #2

I'm rearranging the osgi branch in SVN to allow us to tag different versions of the POC.  The code that was directly in osgi is now tagged as version 0.1 in the osgi/tags folder.  Ongoing development (until we're done with this investigation) is taking place in osgi/trunk.  The code that was originally in the osgi folder will be removed next week.  As I said, you can still get this as tag 0.1 so this shouldn't bother anyone.

    Shaun

Shaun Smith wrote:
Everyone is invited to checkout the OSGi POC that's described on the EclipseLink wiki [1].  There you'll find instructions on where to obtain the code,  how to build your own bundles that can use EclipseLink JPA, and a number of demos that illustrate the use of EclipseLink JPA in different bundling scenarios.

Feedback is appreciated!  This is a POC, not a product or a release.  It's not complete but does run some basic demos.  The intent is to have it play the role of a strawman that we can use to explore ideas and approaches to packaging EclipseLink for OSGi.

    Shaun

[1] at http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/OSGi_Proof_of_Concept
--

Oracle
Shaun Smith | Principal Product Manager, TopLink | +1.905.502.3094