Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipselink extensions for IntelliJ IDEA

Hi Tony,

   I know that IntelliJ has some JPA support in the most recent release but I don't think it's as good as Eclipse Dali[1] ;-)  But I think it works with any JPA implementation.  I am, and I'm sure others are, interesting in hearing about your experiences with IntelliJ and EclipseLink.

         Shaun

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/dali

Vespa, Anthony J wrote:
Hello,

My team and I are avid IntelliJ users - I don't suppose anyone has any
tools or widgets for Eclipselink for IDEA 7.0?  I didn't find any
looking through the plugins site, so was wondering if there was anyone
doing any 'off label' work or if anyone knew of any plans?

It would be great to have a UI workbench for IntelliJ for Eclipselink
for intelliJ.

Cheers,

Tony