From: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bryan Hunt
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 10:25 AM
To: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipselink-users] JDBC database access?

Does EclipseLink have any provisions or interest in direct JDBC
database access?  I've written an OSGi service that allows code to
obtain a database Connection that allows databases to be plugged in as
extensions.  The service also supports connection pooling, and we've
found it very handy for cases where we need to talk directly to the
database.

Bryan