[eclipselink-dev] Moving EclipseLink repository to GitHub

Hi,

As you possibly know EclipseLink project has been moved under EE4J umbrella. I am planning to move EclipseLink git repository to GitHub under eclipse-ee4j organization where all other EE4J repositories are hosted. It will bring us some advantages all GitHub advantages such as review tools, repo browser, etc.

It means:

- Current repository (http://git.eclipse.org/c/eclipselink/eclipselink.runtime.git/) will be disabled, Its read only mirror on GitHub (https://github.com/eclipse/eclipselink.runtime) will be deleted.

- New repository will be created here: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/eclipselink (link is inactive now). All content from the old repository will be copied there. It will be the *main* working repository. You will need to switch your working copies to it.

- Access will be granted to all committers having GitHub account filled in their Eclipse profile.

- Issues tracker is not going to be moved and will stay where it is now.

Here is an issue to track progress:

Let me know if you have any objections/suggestions.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Back to the top