[eclipselink-dev] Oracle extensions; dev and testing

I recently was looking at the "org.eclipse.persistence.oracle" extension classes and was wondering how I can build this project. Id like to test a patch I made to add support to Oracle12Platform for the FETCH and OFFSET added for v12, but it seems I cant build this project. I see there are like 11 dependency jars, is there an "easy" way of obtaining these dependencies so that I can build? Itll be difficult to make changes here if I cant at least build & test locally first.

Thanks,
Will Dazey

Back to the top