Re: [eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink OSGi manifest exports...

I just thought of something...

We do change "internal API" during patch releases releases (2.3.2, 2.4.1). If it were to change, core and jpa,  or core and moxy, would end up requiring a dependency on a patch release to fulfill an internal API contract. While in most cases we probably don't need the three part version in the export, I think we may in those cases.

Therefore, I'm going to reverse myself, and keep the three part version in the export. It won't hurt to keep it, we may need it, and I don't want to have to go back and fix it. I'll just remove the qualifier.

-Eric