[eclipselink-dev] Javadoc changes

Hi All,

There are some javadoc changes currently in progress.  In the past we have had a set of javadocs for every patch release.  This would mean that we would have a full set of javadocs for 1.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2 etc...  Comparing the javadoc branches between the minor versions, it is worth noting that they document the same APIs.  Any chages between the versions are basically javadoc comment improvements, etc...

So in the future, only Major releases will have a new javadoc directory created.  At point release time, the major release javao doc location will have the javadocs updated to include the point release javadocs.

For example, when 2.1.1 releases, the javadocs for 2.1.1 will be found at: http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/api/2.1/index.html

In addition, I am backporting this change, to the existing streams.
2.0 - currently 2.0.2
1.2 - currently 1.2.0
1.1 - currently 1.1.3
1.0 - currently 1.0.2

Some of these changes are done now, and hopefully all will be complete by the eod today.

Back to the top