[eclipselink-dev] MOXy Mapping Metadata Design Review

All,

For EclipseLink 2.1 we will support JAXB 2.1 annotations via XML external metadata file.  In addition, we will provide an extension of our JAXB metadata support that will allow MOXy mappings to be configured through the external mapping file.   I'd like to have a meeting to review the requirements and high-level design for this feature.  For people in Ottawa we'll meet in conference room 4048.  The dial-in information is below.

The design doc is available here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/DesignDocs/293925/MOXyExtensions

Start time: Friday, February 26, 2010 2:00 PM EDT
End time: Friday, February 26, 2010 3:00 PM EDT
Location: CA-OTTAWA4-CONF-4048

Dial-in:
Canada: 1 866 203 6092
USA: 1 866 682 4770
Other: http://www.intercall.com/oracle/access_numbers.htm
Meeting ID: 9466105
Password: 123456

For those interested, the wiki pages for the JAXB support are available here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/DesignDocs/277920
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/DesignDocs/293925

--
Oracle
David McCann | Principal Software Engineer | +6132884636

Back to the top