[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipselink-dev] 2.0.1 download links fixed...
- From: Eric Gwin <eric.gwin@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:36:31 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Oracle Corporation
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (Windows/20090812)
I have fixed a problem with the download links for the 2.0.1 patch set.
I've been sick, and it seems I was more "out-of-it" yesterday than I
thought and transposed the dates in the url links. The issue is resolved.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Eric Gwin | Senior Software Developer
Phone: +613 288 4622 <tel:+613%20288%204622> | | Fax: +613 2382818
<fax:+613%202382818> | | Mobile: +613 8582347 <tel:+613%208582347>
Oracle Java Server Technologies
ORACLE Canada | 45 O'Connor St., Ottawa, Ontario | K1P 6L2
Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to
developing practices and products that help protect the environment