From: Eric Gwin
Sent: August 26, 2009 10:52 AM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] Branching for 1.2 today...

I will be branching for 1.2 today. There was one test issue that is
being resolved and once it passes cb, I will be creating the branch.

I will then have the builds turned off for a bit while I setup the crons
for three nightly builds and three branch cbs hourly.

I'm hoping to have everything up and running again by noon

-Eric