[eclipselink-dev] Eclipse Dev meeting

In an effort to make the commiters meetings more useful, I would like to propose that we change the format slightly.  I would like some suggestions from the group.  What would you like to see in the meetings?

Tom Ware has offered some suggestions, and I would like to present his here along with some of my own/

Milestones
  - upcoming milestone dates
   - Code freeze,
   - Spec dates
   - etc..

Work allocation
  - What work will the team be focusing on this week

Completed
  - bugs/features

Release Goals
  - Burn down torwards the release goals.  How are we doing

At Risk
  - What features/bugs are at risk of missing upcoming dates

Open Design issues
  -

I am also planning on publishing minutes again.

Please, I am open to suggestions, I would like to make this meeting as useful as possible.

Thanks,

Peter

Back to the top