[eclipselink-dev] What is the expected result for the junit tests?

Attached are my results of running "ant test-jpa" against MySQL on a clean workspace There are 8 failures and 2 errors. Is it the expected result against current workspace?

We also seem to have an issue while running the JPA tests against nightly build. The recent runs have failed with error "Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please note the time in the report does not reflect the time until the VM exit". Some old runs show 230+ failures. It would be nice to have a clean nightly run to compare against.

Thanks,
Mitesh

Back to the top