From: Christopher Delahunt Sent: February 13, 2009 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-dev] Test failures and errors

testClosedEmShouldThrowException fails with the fix for 263297
I'm not sure why the other fails.

Regards,
Chris

Guy Pelletier wrote:
All,
I'm seeing 2 test failures when running FullRegression, namely:
- advanced.EntityManagerJUnitTestSuite.testClosedEmShouldThrowException.
- same test (so same problem) in fieldaccess as well.
And one 1 test error:
- fieldaccess.testMergeDetachedObject
Any ideas before I dig into them further? Cheers,
Guy