|[eclipselink-dev] SVN MAIN Commit: Bug#260900 - JPA LRG on PostgreSQL|
SVN MAIN Commit: Bug#260900 - JPA LRG on PostgreSQL
- Fixed InterfacePolicy to convert class names to classes.
- Fixed DatabaseCall to use field type from ParameterExpression for null.
- Fixed TransformationMapping to init field type from FieldTransformer method return type.
- Changed TransformationMapping to attempt to use field columnDefinition to determine type if unknown.
- Added locate2 function to PostgreSQLPlatform.
- Changed PostgreSQLPlatform to bind Blob as LONGVARBINARY.
- Changed PostgreSQLPlatform updateAllTempTable syntax to be similar to Derby.
- Excluded Postgres from JPA pessimistic lock and store procedure tests (Postgres has these, but not as functional as the tests expect).
- Always force uppercase for Postgres JPA tests.
- Added TIME type for JPA test Employee transformation mapping.
- Made the JPA test fieldaccess relationship model isolated, to test isolated better in JPA.
- Made the JPA test AAA use a type converter for String to Integer, as it was doing the conversion without any converter.
- Removed the non ASCII character from the NullBinding test.
- Changed JPA ExpressionJUnitTestSuite to use EntityManager query API instead of ServerSession.
- Fixed JPA VariableOneToOneAccessor to also set the interface for the implementation descriptors.
Code Review: Andrei (pending)
Back to the top