[eclipselink-dev] Fix for 253701: JEE container classloader leak on SE JPA EntityManager undeploy() - checked into 1.1

Hi,
The following JPA fix has been reviewed and checked into EclipseLink 1.1.

http://bugs.eclipse.org/253701
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=121182&action=diff

   Details:
During EntityManagerSetupImpl.undeploy() there are currently 2 memory leaks that occur because we leave references to the container classloader set. Before this change the application server required a restart/redeploy() to clear the references. With this change the finalizer on container completes either 2 min after undeploy() or (via a JConsole GC).

1) classLoader reference in JavaSECMPInitializer is not cleared on the singleton - Sei
2) we hold a key:value pair on the emName:entityManagerSetupImpl instance on a hashMap beyond predeploy() that is now cleared - Laurent

   Code Reviewed:
      Tom Ware (and Gordon Yorke) - thank you
      see rev 3015
      http://fisheye2.atlassian.com/changelog/eclipselink/?cs=3015