RE: [eclipselink-dev] EM API Update -- unwrap(cls)

Hi Darani,

One obvious one would be a shortcut to obtain the ServerSession without
having to name it in a property and go through the SessionManager.

Another very useful use of "unwrap" would be to return the underlying
javax.sql.Connection. A number of folks want to have access to the connection
for very specialized cases. We would need to decide whether calling unwrap for
a Connection would cause one to be allocated if it has not already been,
and there are a few issues associated with that, etc. but it would be worth
looking at.

-Mike