Re: [eclipselink-dev] Features List

Will http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/DesignDocs/214661 be included?
--Gordon

PETER.KROGH@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All,

A while ago Doug sent out this feature list page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Features

As we near our 1.0 date, Doug and I want this page reviewed for any glaring omissions.  NOTE: this is intended to be a high level feature list and does not go into much detail on each feature.

Anyone is welcome to provide feedback.  At the very least I need feedback from component leads.  If you are a component lead and have nothing to add, please send Doug and I a short email stating so.  (looks good to me - etc...)

Thanks for your help in this.

Peter Krogh