Re: [eclipselink-dev] Build Failed - EclipseLink Bootstrap Automated Builds

Mike Norman wrote:
peter.krogh@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
     [echo] ---- Bootstrap ----

[MWN - many lines deleted ...]
properties-init:
    [mkdir] Created dir: /shared/technology/eclipselink/trunk/utils/eclipselink.utils.workbench.test/mappingsplugin/classes

compile-mappingsplugin:
    [javac] Compiling 315 source files to /shared/technology/eclipselink/trunk/utils/eclipselink.utils.workbench.test/mappingsplugin/classes
    [javac] /shared/technology/eclipselink/trunk/utils/eclipselink.utils.workbench.test/mappingsplugin/source/org/eclipse/persistence/tools/workbench/test/models/projects/CrimeSceneRuntimeProject.java:27: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class MySQL4Platform
    [javac] location: package org.eclipse.persistence.platform.database
    [javac] import org.eclipse.persistence.platform.database.MySQL4Platform;
    [javac]                                                  ^
Doh! I thought I had caught them all ... I'm fixing them now ...
Peter and I found one last one in the autobuild area - he just checked the logs, everything is Ok now

--
Oracle Email Signature Logo
Mike Norman | Principal Software Designer | 613.288.4638

Back to the top