From: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 2:22 PM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Cc: Eclipse-Technology-PMC (E-mail)
Subject: [technology-pmc] Re: [eclipselink-dev] New Components in
EclipseLink

Hi Doug. The Technology PMC approves the creation of these components
and the reorganization of existing functionality into these components.

FWIW (and for future reference), adding new functionality requires that
we notify the membership [1] per section 4.3 of the Eclipse Development
Process [2]. Since you're not adding new functionality, this doesn't
apply.

Wayne

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/notifying-membership.php
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process.php