[eclipselink-dev] Re: EclipseLink Developer Meeting Agenda (2PM EST - November 7)

The agenda for the meeting has been updated based on suggestions. The call-in information is also listed.

If your name is listed next to an item, please let me know either if you will not be at the meeting, or if there is nothing to present.

See you all at 2pm,
Tom

Tom Ware wrote:

Hi All,

I am in the process of building the agenda for our weekly EclipseLink meeting. You can find the initial agenda at the following link:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/DevMeetings

 Please send me any items you would like to see discussed.

-Tom

Back to the top