From: eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mike Norman
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:20 AM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink dependancies

Tom Ware wrote:
Are we filling requests for the testing-only jars?assume we do not need to do this for JUnit.
I have a custom extension to JUnit4 (junit4-ext-pb4.jar - .java and .class files); do we
need to do any IP work for it?
Only the core tests (and its underlying framework) was added. DBWS uses JUnit4 with an extension to manage ADE .properties
files (titl.properties, env.properties - actually, it works outside of ADE and the .properties files could be call anything.properties)

15 Java source files, 1 antlib.xml file => compiles to 22 .class files

--
Oracle Email Signature Logo
Mike Norman | Principal Software Designer | 613.288.4638

Back to the top