[eclipsecon-tutorial-presenters] Time to get the tutorials ready

Hey gang,

Thank you so much for submitting your ideas for a tutorial at this
year's EclipseCon. I had this mailing list set up to ensure that you
had access to all the help you need. As a community, including all the
tutorial presenters as well as the program committee, I'm sure we can
help each other and make sure the tutorials are everything the
attendees need them to be. Tutorials are very hard to do well, and
fill the 3 hours with activities and learning. We really want to make
sure we do what we can to assist you.

First of all, just a reminder that we're a little over five weeks away
from the big day. Please make sure you have a schedule in mind on how
you indent to have the content ready by then. The last thing you want
to be doing is scrambling at the last minute.

Also if you have any questions at all, anything you'd like advice on,
please send it to this list. Once we get discussions flowing, we'll
have a good understanding of what needs to be done.

Thanks and good luck with your preparations,
Doug.

Back to the top