[eclipsecon-tutorial-presenters] Welcome, and more about tutorial helpers

Hello all -- I'm hoping everyone got a notice that this email list is up and running, and that the tutorial presenters are thinking about how best to use a student helper.

To be more specific, we currently have seven confirmed student helpers. We will definitely be using these people, since they are all registered and eager to go. I'll first assign them to presenters who ask for them, and if they aren't all fully assigned at that point, I will assign them based on my best estimate of who most needs the help (larger tutorials with fewer presenters, for example).

Please get back to me ASAP about the helpers (send email to speakers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or to anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx). They have been waiting patiently for their tutorial assignments, and I'd like to get those set up soon. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788 (cell)

Back to the top