Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] General Data ProtectionRegulation(GDPR) at Eclipse Foundation

Hi Christopher,

On 5/17/2018 1:17 PM, Christopher Guindon wrote:
Hi All,

This is a friendly reminder that the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becomes enforceable on May 25th, 2018.

We added GDPR documentation on our website:

We plan on reviewing all of our websites on May 24, 2018. Our website audit is available here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZICnSgT1H6fAlbLITsHbSTK6gNzP0TuP_l72h48ofD0/edit#gid=0

In this audit what does the light/red/pink color mean?  Some pink rows have comments, but some are pink without comments.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top