[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Use of GitHub Issues by Eclipse Projects
- From: Oliver Kopp <kopp.dev@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 16:40:34 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for pushing these things forward. I think, everything has
been said about the motivation and the drawbacks.
2015-11-10 4:24 GMT+01:00 Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> A number of the projects which host their development at
> GitHub subsequently asked if they could also start using GitHub Issues,
> rather than Bugzilla for tracking issues.
Is there a page, which describes which steps I have to follow to use
more features GitHub? Regarding GitHub issues, I think, I understood
Regarding the following things, however, the process is unclear to me:
* usage of GitHub as primary git repository
* usage of GitHub wiki for documentation etc.
* usage of GitHub releases for performing releases.
Could you put some light in here? Maybe a pointer? Could be
interesting for others, too?