Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Coverity Scan for Eclipse projects

From a brief look at the types of issues found by Coverty Scan
there seems to be significant overlap with similar capabilities by JDT.
OTOH, I have the feeling that most projects only use a fraction of
JDT's capabilities, for fear of being overwhelmed by too many warnings.

If any projects consider the offer from Coverty attractive, it would be
interesting to hear - from a JDT p.o.v. -  what are their expectations.

Please note, that I'm not saying, JDT can compete with each and every
possible static analysis, but learning about people's priorities shouldn't hurt :)

thanks,
Stephan