[eclipse.org-planning-council] list for IDE WG steering committee with concrete actions

Hey!

As discussed in the previous planning council call, I started to assemble a list that we will present to the IDE WG steering committee:

I took the high-priority items from the voting that we did a while ago from:

I tried to turn this into a list for the IDE WG with concrete actions and suggestions what we from the planning council perspective want - in the hope that we can dive into a mode of actually getting things done… :-)

Let me know what you think. Feedback welcome (via comments, edits, or extra columns, whatever you prefer). The doc is open for everybody.

We would like to present this to the IDE WG steering committee on their next call (Nov 16), so lets try to get some agreement in place from the planning council side soon… ;-)

Cheers
Martin

Back to the top