Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Release Train Name: Eclipse IDE

Yeah, I guess you're right. https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/ does show the Eclipse (desktop) IDE, next to the cloud options. And https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/ shows all the EPP packages (except Eclipse Modeling Tools) as "Eclipse IDE for x".

So... I guess that's a +1 from me, but I still think it's an unimaginative name when sat next to Che and Orion.