Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Solve Neon.3 problems

I really hate to assume lazy consensus on this one. Does anybody have anything to add?

Can I at least get a couple of +1s on Melanie's recommended solution?

Only two of these solutions could fix the problem, the preferred one would be the C. Respin with the two versions of httpclient.

Wayne