Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Plan in XML

I've updated it to this:

All projects must have their project plan in the Eclipse Foundation standard format (i.e. create a release record in the PMI for your project and add corresponding milestones in Bugzilla).
I need to spend a few minutes updating the handbook to provide a little more help.

Better?

Wayne