Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Notes from 6/8 meeting

ICYMI, here are my proposed dates for Neon updates and Oxygen milestones to M6.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Talk:Planning_Council/June_08_2016

There was an additional action item not captured in the wiki, which
was for David to grant me access to the google calendar so I can add
these dates in a more user-friendly / grokkable format.

Cheers,

Nick