[eclipse.org-planning-council] Please review my notes from Wednesday's call (from 8/5, 12 Noon)

I've summarized our discussion and decisions made with respect to the naming of the September and February release.
Namely, the update releases will be named Mars.1 and Mars.2.

See
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/August_05_2015#Mars_Planning
for my notes, and correct any errors, omissions, or clarify anything that's nonsensical.

I will use those notes and the current Policy FAQ  to update the Plan Documents (Mars/Simultaneous Release Plan and Neon/Simultaneous Release Plan), as discussed in the meeting.

If no issues or objections raised, I will announce on Cross-Project list on Monday afternoon.