Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Luna+1 Poll Results

On 16/01/2014 10:50 AM, David M Williams wrote:
The two clear winners are Mercury and Magellan. I plan on asking the EMO to investigate if Mercury is a suitable name and fall to Magellan as a backup if it isn't. If both names don't work, we may do another poll.

Just to set expectation, I think both of those names have potential trademark issues. But I suggest that we start the trademark review process for both and see where it takes us. Is everyone okay with that approach?

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top