Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Note from "first Wednesday" meeting: Nov. 6, 12:00 Noon (Eastern time)

> Dani or Neil will rename old one with "obsolete" or date, or something, and rename "proposed" to be main one.

I simply saved the proposed version over the official page. The old version can be accessed via history.

Dani

From:        David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Eclipse Planning Council private list <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06.11.2013 19:25
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] Note from "first Wednesday" meeting:        Nov. 6, 12:00 Noon (Eastern time)
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've updated agenda with our notes from this morning.
Feel free to correct any errors or omissions.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/November_6_2013

Thanks all,