Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Finalizing the list of Kepler+1 Names

Re: Lovelace. That's exactly my thought. I could never take the name
seriously and I don't think I'm an isolated case. FWIW, I've never
seen the movie she's famous for (seriously!) but the name is so
tightly connected to her, um, performance that I think it would cause
a backlash.

My votes go to
Luna
Leonardo