Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception for Jubula project to be added late to Indigo build

If you read the mail below you probably expect a +1 from me and here it is...

Please note that the Jubula project is already part of the simultaneous release. The team asked for inclusion last December and what's even more important, they fulfil most if not all requirements, especially the hard ones (you know, going through the IP process and producing a p2 repository with signed bundles on our Hudson). When I met them today I had to learn that some things that are obvious to us are not so obvious to people new on the train, e.g. how we build our common p2 repository and which steps are required for new projects to be included.

So this exception process request is mainly a request for being able to contribute what's already there in an open and transparent way to the Indigo p2 repository, it is just the final step that was missing until today.

Regards, Markus